Friday, February 10, 2012

Left over egg roll

I took my magic little skinny pill this morning. With 2bottles of water and 3cups of coffee in me I realize it's lunch time at 3:00. Hmmm I forgot to pack, lucky for me there is a Chinese food place in this plaza. I walk in and the lady says "garlic spicy shrimp?", yup she knows me by what I eat not by my name. I order the lunch special and back to work I walk. I start eating, normally I finish the whole to go box of Chinese food, but half way into it I'm feeling full. I breathe out and find myself stuffing what I can down the shoot....what the heck I don't need to eat it all, why am I forcing myself. I wrap it up and throw it out. A bit remains in the box that's now in the trash and on the table is my fortune cookie and egg roll. Ugh leave them there, maybe I'll eat them later. I feel way to full, my eyeballs hurt! I need to get this portion control under control. What I once could eat I can't stomach anymore. Ok V3 you've so far with less than a week into it youve proven yourself. I have energy, the ability to feel full A LOT, I'm not able to eat the double amounts of food I normally do, and I've increased my water intake. With only 3days left of my first week I'm excited to weigh in on Monday. Wait did I just say that, I'm excited to weigh in. Yes I did, and I really mean it. My 30 day trial of V3 has begun. Oddly enough I haven't thought about chocolate in a few days, usually I daydream about he brown morals. Is this because of V3, I guess I'll truely find out in 3.5weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment