Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 1 :SUCCESS

Weigh in day, Today! I woke up made a cup of coffee, reached in the drawer for my V3 and remembered today is weigh in day. So off comes the clothes. I've come to the conclusion through the last 5months the best weigh to weigh yourself, is dressed in your birthday suit. Clothes made of different fabrics have different weights and add extra pounds, therefore off comes the clothes, on to the scale! I do the whole fingers crossed and look down, Holy Toledo 218.5, down 3.5 lbs in one week. It works, it works, I can't believe it. In September I started weight watchers. I think the first week I lost 5lbs, and each week after I would lose between 1-2.3lbs. About 4 weeks into weight watchers I lost 5lbs in a week again and since then it's been a pound to two pounds a week. Some week I would stay the exact same no lose or no gain. In January I lost my first big goal to lose 20lbs being on weight watchers. Even though Ive lost my clothes don't feel thinner. My clothes aren't snug but not so loose that it's time to buy new. When Dolly told me about V3 I was skeptical, but after researching I figured the only way to truly really research is to try it. I think what made my eyebrows raise and made me decide to try it was the simple fact everyone said " your will lose but the main thing you'll notice is you'll lose inches." with weight watchers I really haven't lost inches yet. So after 1week on V3 I lost 3.5 inches. I was never craving food, or super hungry. I did eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and didn't really snack in between. I wasn't really hungry enough to snack. I drank 3 to 5 bottles of water a day, which one bottle equals 2glasses. So I got my daily intake of water! I did have a diet Pepsi one day but when I would take a drink I realized the carbonation from it made me feel more full and that wasn't good. If I'm gonna be full from anything in better be nutritious. So week 1 a success. I get dressed, take my happy little skinny pill and away I go!!!! Week 2 begins....

1 comment: