Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Regardless of the scale...

What can I say I love the new Me, However I did not love me for about 10 days....
I've been on this wonderful weight loss pill that not only boosts my energy, my mood, but also helped me lose weight and inches. The big catch....it's all natural there for you have to go off of it for about 10days with what they call a reboot after being on it for between a month or two. A reboot allows your body to restart basically. Well during this time you go through a loss of energy, a loss of happiness, and well I didnt continue to loss weight. I didn't feel like walking at all, I started to crave chocolate, and baked goods, and further more I wanted bread lots and lots of bread.
My cousin a while back said you don't need this, if you eat right you will get energy on your own. As much as I agree I have to say I also disagree. I've drank soda my whole life, and pastas, and lots of desserts. I'm not sure if I know what healthy is. I tried weight watchers, that was great but counting points, even with the app wasn't easy when it was pre made or something your putting together. So my husbands Aunt introduced me to this happy little pill and happy I've been, up until I went off of it. I wish there was a product that helped during that reboot. I went to the herbal store they suggested a do a flush or detox, another sales rep said the same thing. Well I'll figure it out for next time. I never really want to do a reboot again, lol. I have been back on a happy little pill for about 2weeks and thank goodness. It took almost a week but I defiantly have my energy back. To bad it's snowing so everyday I take a little pill, double my water intake and guess what I love me. Tomorrow I step back on the scale, which is bad because tonight I made the most amazing teriyaki cheeseburger with phillsbury biscuits....I only had two but man I am so full. The cheese, the biscuits, and the extra dough boy goodies I've dined on I'm sure the scale will be frowning when I step on it.
Regardless of what the scale says I love me. The way I look right now, the way I will look over time, and I love that I am out walking and well I love that I know I will never let myself go back to where I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment