Thursday, March 22, 2012

I prayed to God to win the lottery & He gave me a pill !?!

Like so many others I was down on myself, sluggish, over weight, not feeling pretty, and mad at the world. I work as a hairstylist and my inside feelings I had to hide everyday so clients didn't see my own burdens. My marriage has always been like any others, but we do go through hard times. However being overweight and unhappy, and pretending everyday that things where fine put a HUGE burden on my husbands shoulders. I would take all my anxieties out on him, out of frustration. We dont often fight, but my complaining was getting hard for him to handle.
So I prayed to god. I prayed a lot. I felt he failed me too. I felt he wasn't there, I felt he was a mythological being. I was always told god answers prayers. Really? Than why am I still fat, why is my marriage struggling. I grabbed a bible and read, it meant nothing. My father was diagnosed with cancer in 2007. He turned to god, today my dad is still alive and although he returns to our local cancer center every few months, he is happy. When I leave his house, he always says I love you, and don't forget your prayers. How does he have so much faith still.... In the past I prayed and think god answered me, but being miserable and I would think No, I did it with no help.
A month in half ago my husbands truck bit the dust. His mom broke her elbow and is unable to return to work, so she lent him her car. I have been on a weight loss program but I wasn't losing like my friends and was getting discouraged again. So I prayed to God to please let us win the lottery, we have such financial needs.
Did he answer my prayers? This is what happened:
My husbands Aunt told me to take a sample of this V3 diet pill. I did and thought what the heck I'll try a bottle. After 2 weeks I noticed a difference. She had mentioned to my husband she'd like to get me involved into the business. I don't know much about MLM (multi level manageing) businesses, but I do remember my dad doing it long ago. I remember my dad purchasing his first apartment complex due to a so called MLM (aka pyramid)business. I didn't plan on doing it but I was goin on a trip that could be a big launch for it and thought what the heck. I can't tell you enough how much I believe in this product because of what it has done for me. If it can help me, i can help others in my circle by selling it. By the end of 1 month taking V3 I had lost 9.9lbs. Sales took off right away. People are thanking me for introducing it to them. My husband and I haven't even argued over the little things, as a matter of fact he has encouraged me to be a stay at home mom now. I can't do that because I love being a hairstylist and that's ok with him to as long as I'm happy. How funny, as long as I'm happy. V3 is all natural and yes I am happy. My sales have been unreal. I now have people asking me how to get into the business. Voyager health (V3) has given me the ability to help others not only with taking an all natural supplement, but also get into sales and live that American dream!
So did God answer my prayers, well my husband doesn't have a vehicle, and we didn't win the lottery. However I do believe he did answer my pray. He gave me a pill called V3 which has improved my mood, I'm so happy and energetic and it shows at work. I've lost weight and feel great and yes I am beautiful. The more weight I lose the more energy I find, and I am walking. My kids are walking with me and we are bonding like never before. I am making a supplement income and we should be able to afford a second car in no time. I believe God does not give you more than you can handle. When all is lost he does test you. I was tested and I continued to pray, and I read his signs.... So I prayed to God to win the lottery, and boy am I a winner! It may not be for instant millions but I will take the love of my family, the commitment to myself, and the passion for what I believe in any day! I thank God for leading my Aunt to V3 to shawant his happy little skinny pill with me and my husband for encouraging me to continue to be me.
(....I am still buying lottery tickets though, lol, because hey you never know)!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't been on the blog site in awhile but after blogging today I read yours. I am not a spiritual person for sure but I get what you are saying and it's true you can't get more than you can handle.. If you wait for a hand out, you might miss those little graces waiting for you. We get what we give out of life and with some hard work and discipline in life, it works out! I am proud of you and your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring post! Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful experience! :D

    ReplyDelete