Sunday, March 18, 2012

Down with the GRANNY PANTIES!!!

I have lost enough weight now that it is almost time to buy new clothes. As much as I love that my pants are too big, and I am fitting in size large shirts, and I know I need to update my new slimmer body with some fantastic new clothes. First shopping expedition will be to the undergarment department. I am getting daily um hmmm wedgies, yes that little bit of material that works its way up and just when you think no one is looking and it's clear to pull it out, BAM caught picking a wedgie, there is so much extra material in my underwear now that wedgies are unavoidable I haven't had those in let's see about 10 years.
I have always loved my body as big as it may be and my bubbly rear has now slimmed down enough that my undies are to big. On Saturday morning I woke up, showered, and pulled on my underwear and instead of them being placed across the hips (where they were made to go) they came up above my belly button. 4inches above my belly button, to be exact. 4inches, holymoly have I lost enough weight that I now have in my possession GRANNY PANTIES? Funny, I've lost a total of 27lbs and I'm just now noticing. I think if I continue to lose weight soon my paties will be touching my bra and look more like a girdle that underwear. I will tell you V3 has changed my life. I have lost weight, gained energy, and more importantly gained more self confindance.
I started walkin, I stated that in an earlier blog. I also stated I plan on running my first 5k in June. I've been walking regularly as my own self training program, for about 3weeks. Today my 14 year old walked with me. It was a beautiful day, and I was hoping to walk 2 miles and jog 1 making a total of 3 today. We got our walking gear on, I set my tracker, put in our earphones and away we went. We left at 12:45 and made arrangements with my husband to meet us at the convince store in town at 2:30, but if we weren't there to back track our route and pick us up. I dint know how far we could go but today I wanted to push myself. We walked the first 2, we saw a frog leap into a stream, a couple cows being lazy in mud, we waved at every passing car (not that we knew them, but when you live in the country, you just wave), & 4dogs met us along the way (1 that had a loud bark and would run at us but when he got to us would run in opposite direction, just to turn around and do it again). With every completed mile we stopped to have a sip of water than continued on. At mile 3 a farmiliar car drove by us and waved and 2minutes later my cell rang. It was my aunt, wondering if we were broke down somewhere and needed a ride. My daughter talked to her and said no we are just out walking, which then auntie replied someday I'll walk with you.this is my Aunt on my husbands side. I'm sure she was surprised at how far away from our home we were, thus the phone call. I don't think his family has ever seen me so energetic, and effort going towards getting fit. At this point I said to my daughter we have about 40 minutes until her dad should be arriving. We are still miles away from town. I suggested we jog a little. Me being new at this and her being a student athlete I suggested we jog one song and then walk one song. My daughter has an amazing pace when jogging, I fell behind her a lot. We worked it out and when she got far enough away I would yell and she would walk in place until I was closer. By the time 2:30 hit we had jogged/walked another 2miles and a thunder and lightening storm was on us so I was glad to see my husband. We went a total of 5.64miles in 1hour 46minutes and 35seconds. I have endomondo tracker and according to it I burned 721kcal, my average pace was 18:54min/mile and my average speed was 3.17miles. Not to shabby for a beginner, and even better now that I've done it I have times to beat, to do better.
I am 35 years old the mother of 3 and I can never remember having this much energy before. Ok you caught me, I have had this much energy, it was when I was a high school cheerleader and soccer player.oh and I played first year college softball. After that all down hill with the energy. Now that I have it, It's intoxicating. I want more, although I am exhausted after our walk/jog today. A family member of mine suggested I stop taking V3 and he is sure I'll be just as active and eating healthy. However, I have NEVER EVER felt this way. I am losing weight, using my energy towards getting my body in shape, and drinking more water than I have ever drank in my life. I say why go off of V3 when I contribute my life changes to this happy little skinny pill. Someday I may stop but for now 1 a day keeps my health at bay!!!! We arrived home from our venture and needed to go to the store. I changed into some jeans and adjusted my panties and the look on my husbands face said it all....DOWN WITH THE GRANNY PANTIES (not literally down but enough to know I need to update my wardrobe, undergarments first). I've thought about hanging them on the flag pole as a liberation thing, but where I live I may be viewed as Amish, so no flag pole for my panties. Perhaps I'll burn them like the women's freedom fighters did in the 60's. Regardless of what I do, I do know they are being replaced PERMANENTLY.
Funny how the little things are what someone that is a bigger person notices, when they lose inches. Here are some things I notice:
My rear used to not fit on the toilet but rather cover it and flop over the seat, now my bum fits perfectly on the seat.
My boobs fit inside of my bra, so I don't have side boobs (the ladies know what I mean)
Although I have extra skin my stomach lays flatter and I'm lovin my side view.
My pants are entirely to big, I know this because they aren't just big, but they hold the shape of the old me.
I don't day dream as much, instead I'm actually accomplishing things I used to think about
I am able to tie my shoe without losing breathe or having my belly squished so much I hold my breathe
I can actually think without food popping into my thoughts (speaking of that another reason I love this V3is I don't have cravings, like literally don't, it helps because I don't worry about sweet tooth or anything)
Those are just a few, there are plenty more....I love the new me and can't wait to see what I become in 4more months..

No comments:

Post a Comment