Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Aunt Flo, Dr. oz, and Snail shelled booty

First weekend traveling This year, I was nervous. I was for sure that when I weighed in I'd be crazy over weight. Eating out every night, and cramming unhealthy food down my throat when I get a chance is the normal way these Shows work. Well during my little trip I got my sidekick us ladies refer to as "Aunt Flo"... Yup I'm sure I'll get water weight now. Oh and the cravings, nothing can satisfy those cravings, I really hate my aunt if you know what I mean. Well let me tell you once again I'm shocked by my V3. It was featured on Dr. oz this week, that's neat that it's made a big enough impact on so many people already that it is featured on Dr. Oz's show.
On February 6th I started V3, this little magic skinny pill. Last week at weigh in I cried. Not only had I lost 8lbs but I am under 220lbs. It's been so long. Well I did well and drank lots of water all weekend. I must have had an agreement with my kidneys....with all the water I drank I should have been in the stalls every hour,during a show, you don't have time for bathroom breaks. Thanks to V3 I wasn't cramming unhealthy food down my throat, instead I ate a few cutie oranges, a banana, and a protein bar, tons of water and of course my Coffee. For dinner I was so tired but I still ate. This weekend I tried green curry with chicken, delicious loved every bite. I tried rosemary gelato, ink dyed pasta with spicy crab, chocolate covered figs, some type of truffle pasta, lobster ravioli, amoungst many other foods. It was a great weekend plus I turned 35 so it was a spectacular weekend. Chicago definatly has great restuarants. I highly recommend RPM, if you want a 5star experience. Tuesday morning me and Aunt Flo stepped on the scales......wow....tears again. I lost another pound and I'm under 215lbs...214.7 to be exact. Well I'm convinced this V3 works. No water weight gain, no crazy eating habits and I still lost. The energy I have is amazing and even more importantly I'm actually walking.
I have decided to run in a 5k this June. I haven't ran in a race since 9th grade, or at all since high school soccer. Oh wait I played softball my first year at Jamestown community college well heck I haven't ran since 1996!
Today I wore a from fitting t-shirt, With a pair of slacks to work today. I havent worn a form fitting nything in a decade. It's in a beautiful shade of big girl black, of course. I was looking in the mirror, my hands where rubbing my sides of my stomach and rib cage and one of the girls at work caught me starring at myself. I havent looked at myself in a LONG time. Deer in headlights, look on my face and I admitted out loud " I was starring at myself" with a chuckle. She looked at me and said you should stare at yourself you look great. I think I was starring more at the missing protruding belly, it lays flatter and I kept looking at my bubble butt. Usually it sticks out like a shell. The kind of bubble like that kind that sticks off of a snail, yeah that up and around and down the leg type of butt. You know, cant tell where the bottom of the but stops and the leg begins...Now the top is staring to slope in a downward direction and i can tell where my butt stops and the back of my leg begins. I notice that my thighs were so big they actually stretched the material of my pants. Now there is the shape were my thigh use to be. Yeah I noticed my breasts actually are in my bra and you don't see the ripple of excess breast hanging over my bra through my shirt. I noticed a lot but most of all I noticed I wasn't sucking my stomach in, it just wasn't beer/pregnant looking.
God, I actually am looking good again. This is a miraculous feeling, a feeling of happiness within myself. I still have a long way to go, lots of extra everything. Time, the gym, and my own motivation will get me where I want to be. I want to be able to go into a store without having to be limited to what racks. V3 will help me. V3 has continued to keep me feeling full, and given me the energy to walk, and I'm so excited to announce I really haven't had cravings. So I'll keep on taking V3 and see if this happy little skinny pill will help me weigh in under 200 by April!
I've started to sell V3 because of my results. It's been going great. With the way this stuff work I should think I can make a good extra bang in the bank. It really is impressive, I really look impressive, I'm impressed! If you are interested itried erring V3 or want more information, please visit my website at www.thepurestylist.voyagerhealth.com or Email me at thepurestylist@yahoo.com

1 comment: